Alternating Hemiplegia UK are extremely pleased to have a team of dedicated committee members who work hard at helping us to achieve our aims.
- Jill Bailey – Founder / Chairperson
- Tracy McCarroll – Vice-Chairperson
- Carmel O’Brien – Treasurer
- Sue Kemp – Secretary
- Kate Alves-Areias
- Andrea Jones
- Professor Brian Neville – Professor of Childhood Epilepsy At UCL Institute of Child Health
- Professor Sanjay Sisodiya – Professor of Neurology at UCL Institute of Neurology and Honory Consultant Neurologist at The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery and The National Society for Epilepsy
- Professor Helen Cross – The Prince of Wales’s Chair of Childhood Epilepsy and Honorary Consultant in Paediatric Neurology at UCL-Institute of Child Health, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust, London and Young Epilepsy, Lingfield.
Webmaster: Andre Alves-Areias